Quote for the day

"You know, we're born and we die...and the stuff in the middle is called 'Life'...the best is still to come." ~ Dave Lister, Red Dwarf

Purpose

Thank you all for your consideration and patience in my absence from this blog. As some of you know, back in May, my husband and I welcomed our son, Lucas Mark into this world.

Now the hard part is trying to find time for writing...you know between the house work, feeding the baby, entertaining a three year old, etc, etc, etc (the list just goes on!)

So somewhere in all the chaos of what we call life, I'll try to provide you with new stories, pieces and flash fiction.

From the Dragon's Cup to Your Imagination...enjoy!




Saturday, October 22, 2011

@#%^$# WRITERS BLOCK! $%^##@!

Just slightly opinionated about Writers block....can't ya tell? Blah. But that's what my little blog here is for. Its the "warm up" before the marathon. (God and its nine thirty and my daughter is still whiny and crying in her bedroom thinking the world's ending b/c she has to go to bed now....rrrrrrr) (Each squeak she makes feels like someone's running a sharp rake through my body).
Last week I signed up for the Lighthouse Writer's Workshop 101 class. I started it in hopes to give myself some structure and responsibility towards my writing. The first class was ok. Reviewed some writing exercises that'll help the mind start pumping the words. The exercises worked that night....but sadly their not working tonight. Ugh.
I think it's really just boredom that I'm facing. I'm bored. But how can you be bored of writing? I'm really not then...just plum out of ideas. Well I have ideas...just feel like I really can't go anywhere with them. No, I can go somewhere with them, just not sure of where. Sigh.
Well...wrote for five min. Three paragraphs....that's three paragraphs more than when I first sat down tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment