Quote for the day

"You know, we're born and we die...and the stuff in the middle is called 'Life'...the best is still to come." ~ Dave Lister, Red Dwarf

Purpose

Thank you all for your consideration and patience in my absence from this blog. As some of you know, back in May, my husband and I welcomed our son, Lucas Mark into this world.

Now the hard part is trying to find time for writing...you know between the house work, feeding the baby, entertaining a three year old, etc, etc, etc (the list just goes on!)

So somewhere in all the chaos of what we call life, I'll try to provide you with new stories, pieces and flash fiction.

From the Dragon's Cup to Your Imagination...enjoy!




Saturday, November 5, 2011

Where I'm From, I Am.

I am part of the Great I Am.

I am the dances of Celts
to the Natives of Desert.
I am horses
barebackriding under hot days.
I am Summer Pools
and Winter Dreams from under a prickly cactus.

I am blue corn and hot peaches.

I am white paint on the bark
no sun burns for me.
I am Hunter
I am Choir
I am Writer
I am sad child - my disease unknown and undiagnosed.
I am confused, something's missing,
        it's now gone, gone forever...

I am.
I was.
Something.
Someone.
Somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment